A can’t-miss fresh salsa recipe! “A totally unique salsa that’s great with tortilla chips, and keeps for several days. This salsa tastes even better the second day!” – allrecipes.com
Monterey Jack Salsa
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 5 green onions chopped
- 1 avocado - peeled pitted and diced
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 4-oz. can diced green chiles
- 1 6-oz. can chopped black olives
- 1 cup zesty Italian dressing
- 1 tsp. MSG
In a medium bowl, mix together cheese, onions, avocado, tomato, cilantro, chile peppers, olives, dressing, and MSG.
Serve with tortilla chips or as a dip for raw vegetables.
Recipe courtesy of Allrecipes.com
Find more delicious, savory recipes in the MSGdish Savory Cuisine Corner.